Unlike any other hotel in Park City, The Prospector sits on a sprawling 10-acre site in the heart of Park City, offering a tranquil, inviting atmosphere where you can experience the breathtaking scenery, unparalleled skiing, and mountain recreation that the area has to offer.
You will experience first-class amenities, superior conference facilities and well-appointed condos secluded in a premier resort community. Year-round winter and summer rentals feature stately and comfortable accommodations only minutes away from all three ski resorts and historicMain Streetand its vast array of shops and restaurants. The Prospector is an intimate community offering guests a well-rounded experience throughout all four seasons of the year.
P.O. Box 681063
2175 Sidewinder Dr. Park City, UT 84068
Toll Free Phone: 888-283-3030
For room options and descriptions, please visit The Prospector’s website at: http://theprospectorparkcity.com/rooms/.
To reserve a room at The Prospector and receive The Four Winds discount, call the lodge directly at (435) 658-3030 or toll-free at (888) 283-3030 as soon as possible. Be sure to mention that you are with The Four Winds to qualify for our special group rate.
- The front desk is open limited hours (Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm). If you are arriving after hours, please refer to lock box instructions on your reservation confirmation for after hours check in.
- It appears that a number of students make reservations for lodging with other properties in the area. This has significant impact on the hotel’s production and staff costs. As a result, The Prospector will charge a modest “day use” fee for those of you who will be staying off site or booking through other management companies.
- Upon check-in to your course, hotel staff will collect a fee of $10.00/day (total of $50.00), for those of you not booking through them. It is important to realize that even if you made your reservation through a travel website, and it appears you are staying “on location,” you will still be charged this fee. To avoid being charged the “day use” fee, you must call the lodge directly at (435) 658-3030 or toll-free at (888) 283-3030 to make your reservation.
Students will be on their own for meals. If you want to cook on your own, make sure that the room you reserve has a mini-fridge and cooking appliances. Additionally, there are a variety of restaurants within walking distance to The Prospector. For a list, please visit The prospector’s website at http://theprospectorparkcity.com/amenities/dining/. A Fresh Market grocery store is also accessible along the free Park City bus line using Route 1 Prospector/Deer Valley (Red Route).
What to Bring
In addition to the materials you bring for your course, make sure you dress appropriately for the season. Winters are cold and snowy inParkCity. Summers are warm and dry with cool evenings. You should bring a coat and boots in winter. You should also bring a flashlight as you will need to find your way in the dark for fire ceremonies. Also bring comfortable clothes for work indoors on the floor. Chairs are available for those who need them. Moisturizer and chap-stick are also highly recommended, as the air tends to be quite dry.
Transportation to The Prospector
For those of you flying in, you will need to make airline reservations to Salt Lake City, Utah. Park City is at least thirty-five minutes from the airport, so please plan your flights and shuttle time accordingly.
Directions from Salt Lake City International Airport
- Take I-80 Eastbound from the Salt Lake International Airport
- Follow signs for I-80 East (Cheyenne) – 36 miles to Park City
- Take the Park City exit (turn right) onto Hwy #224.
- Follow Hwy #224 to Kearns Blvd (The Yarrow Hotel is on the corner)
- Turn left onto Kearns Blvd – go through the first stop light (Bonanza Drive)
- Turn right at the first street past the stop light (Sidewinder Drive)
- Follow Sidewinder Drive for approximately 4 blocks. Prospector Square is on the right side of the street (2 blocks past the PC Marriott) -2200 Sidewinder Drive
- Phone number – 435-658-3030
Shuttle From Salt Lake City International Airport
For those of you flying in, you will need to make airline reservations to Salt Lake City, Utah. Park City is at least thirty-five minutes from the airport, so please plan your flights accordingly. If you need a shuttle from the airport, please contact All Resort Express to schedule your transportation. You can reach them at 1 (877) 658-3999 or visit their website at www.allresort.com. The regular cost of a one-way trip with the shared-ride shuttle service from Salt Lake City to The Prospector is $40 ($80 round-trip). If you tell them you are with The Four Winds (code 8146), you can pay a discounted rate of $32 ($64 round trip).