[Prerequisites: South, West, North]
Take a giant leap of faith. Come and be kicked out of the nest by Great Eagle so that you can spread your wings, soaring high above the world. Forget the minute details of your life and your old identifications, and let yourself see everything from a greater perspective.
In The Way of the Eagle, learn that everything that appears to be outside of you in your life is really inside of you. Learn how to own your projections so that you can come into a proper relationship with them and create the world of your dreams. Learn how to identify and close the “back doors” in your life, which siphon your vital life force and prevent you from making your dreams reality.
In The Way of the Eagle, you will learn the Great Death Rites and the art of Dying Consciously – being fully aware and awake when we die. By stepping into the shoes of the dying person and also their loved ones, you will understand and fully experience the elements of the dying process so that you may help others take their step onto the greatest journey with grace and dignity. You will learn how to come into a proper relationship with death, making death an ally, so that you can help yourself and others to fully live a rich and authentic life in every moment.
Shamanic rites of The Way of the Eagle include:
- The Starkeeper Rite (Kurak Akuyak Rite) – This rite anchors you safely to the time after the great change that is said to be occurring around the year 2012. According to lore, upon receiving this rite, your physical body will begin to evolve into that of Homo luminous – the aging process is slowed down, and you become resistant to diseases you were once vulnerable to. You will acquire stewardship of the time to come and of all future generations.
- The Creator Rite (Titanchis Ranti Rite) – This rite awakens the God-light within and gives you stewardship for all creation, from the smallest grain of sand to the largest cluster of galaxies in the universe. You will step into the place of creator and envision the world into being.
$1650 USD/€1650 – Standard Course Price
- April 7-12, 2014 – Wald-Michelbach, Germany – Call to Register
- May 4-9, 2014 – Omega, New York – Register Online
- October 19-24, 2014 – Joshua Tree, California – Register Online
- November 9-14, 2014 – Wald-Michelbach, Germany – Call to Register