[Prerequisites: South, West]
Just as a hummingbird makes the seemingly impossible migration from Canada all the way to Brazil, we too can embark on the epic mythic journey when Spirit calls. Although we don’t know where we’re going or how we’ll get there, we will learn how to follow the soul’s guidance to the sweetest nectar to sustain us on our way.
In The Way of the Hummingbird, learn the shaman’s practice of Invisibility. Learn to step outside of linear time and into sacred time in the infinite to heal the past and chart new destinies. Become self-referencing and assume the role of author of your own story. Burn all of your limiting roles so that you can be fully available when Spirit calls.
In the Way of the Hummingbird, you will learn the art of Soul Retrieval. In this process, you will help others to access a lost soul part which became unavailable to them at a time of trauma in their life. You will help them re-write disempowering contracts with life and help them reclaim and embody their life’s essence in their experience, helping them to step into a life of grace and abundance.
Shamanic rites of The Way of the Hummingbird include:
- The Wisdomkeeper Rite (Altomesayok Rite) - Lore says that the ancient wisdom resides in the high mountains. Learn to source directly from the mountains and become part of a lineage of Wisdomkeepers who defeated death and stepped out of time. These rites will help you to protect the wisdom teachings and share them with others when appropriate.
- The Mosok Rite – which links you to the time to come and to who we are becoming as homo luminous.
- November 12-17, 2013 – Chieming-Hart, Bayern, Germany – Call to Register
- March 1-6, 2014 – California - Joshua Tree Spiritual Retreat Center, CA - Register Online
- August 18-23, 2014 – Wald-Michelbach, Germany – Call to Register
- October 5-10, 2014 – Omega, New York – Register Online