Just as the jaguar has no predators in the jungle, learn to have no enemies in this world or beyond. Leave behind the traditional archetype of the violent warrior and step into the shoes of the luminous warrior, who speaks only truth, walks truth, and calls truth. Break free from the grip of fear and prepare to journey beyond death.
In The Way of the Jaguar, you will have an opportunity to explore inherited ancestral and karmic patterns that propel you toward a certain destiny. You will participate in exercises that help you to come into right relation with these patterns and to honor the gifts of your ancestors, so that you can set them free and empower yourself to create the world of your dreams.
In addition, you will be introduced to the shaman’s perceptual states, which will allow you to track or “see” phenomena on the physical, emotional, mythic and energetic levels. You will also learn the ethics of tracking so that you may use your skills to promote health and well-being in those around you, including your clients.
In working with the Luminous Energy Field of others, you will learn the art of Extraction which includes:
- Extraction of Crystallized Energies – removing energies that have solidified in the Luminous Energy Field due to a lack of energy flow for a prolonged period of time.
- Extraction of Fluid Energies and Entities – removing energies that move freely through the Luminous Energy Field but are foreign to that energy field and can create a parasitic relationship with its host.
Removing crystallized energies and fluid energies or entities frees up the flow of light and energy, altering the energetic blueprint and promoting optimal health on the level of the body, emotions, and soul.
Shamanic rites include:
- The Earthkeeper Rite (Pampamesayok Rite), which makes you a steward for the Earth as well as for the ebb and flow of the seasons, death, and life. This rite allows you to step out of the story of a personal mother into one of a collective mother who never leaves you. You become a steward of all life, responsible for the thoughts and actions of everyone.
- April 7-12, 2014 – Wald-Michelbach, Germany, Germany – Call to Register
- May 4-9, 2014 – Omega, New York – Click: Register Online
- October 19-24, 2014 – Joshua Tree, California – Click: Register Online
- November 9-14, 2014 – Wald-Michelbach, Germany – Call to Register