The Amazon Rainforest: Exploring Jungle and Western Medicin
Dates: March 1st – 7th, 2013
Host: Marcela Lobos
Space is limited to 18 participants
For FWS Students or Graduates Only
You must complete or have completed at least one FWS course to be qualified to attend this expedition.
Journey to the Amazon Rainforest with Marcela Lobos in a small off-the-catalogue experiential group that will explore the joining together of jungle and western spiritual disciplines.
Our exquisite rustic lodge is nestled into the edge of the Amazon rainforest providing you with a rich array of fauna, flora, monkeys, hummingbirds and more that awaken your senses each day. Superb meals and fruits fresh from the jungle quench your hunger.
This program will be an intensive, in-depth exploration of the jungle medicine ways, as well as the maps of the wisdom keepers – the individuals that have freed themselves of their earthly stories and experienced freedom.
We will work on clearing our life stories, toxic relationships, and bringing forth a new map of who we are and who we are becoming.
In addition to working with the jungle shamans and the sacred plants you will have opportunities to:
- Explore the Island of the Monkey,
- Hike through the jungle with a native botanist
- Journey by motorized canoe to the Gamitama River
- Experience the crystalline waters of Apu Victor Lake
- Take an adventurous evening canoe trip under the stars on the Madre de Dios River.
Because of the advanced level of work, only Light Body School students or graduates may attend this trip. Space is limited to 18 participants.
Important Links/Additional Information
One Spirit Amazon Base Expedition Price
|$4,550 per person, single occupancy.||Single Occupancy|
|$4,250 per person, double occupancy.||Double Occupancy|
For More Information or to Register:
- Toll-free North America: 1- (888)-437-4077 or Dial Direct: 1- (435) -647-5988
- Register online now for full payment for single occupancy at $4,550/per person USD
- Register online now with a $500.00 deposit. SINGLE OCCUPANCY
- Or, Register online now for double occupancy at $4,250/person USD
- Register online now with a $500.00 deposit. DOUBLE OCCUPANCY