1. What’s Included in the price? – 1 Night at Lima Hotel, transportation from Lima to
Paracas and Nasca, 3 Nights at Aranwa Paracas Hotel, boat tickets to Candelabro Peninsula,
Flight tickets over Nasca Lines, transportation to Lima Airport on Apr 13.
Transportation from Cusco Airport to Sacred Valley, 7 Nights at Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel, tour and tickets to archaeological places, Machu Picchu Day trip.
Breakfast and some picnic lunches. Transportation to Cusco airport to return home.
Not included: Air Tickets to Lima, Peru. Transportation upon arrival from Lima Airport to Delfines Hotel, Air Tickets Lima – Cusco, lunches and dinners, tips for our guides, bus drivers,
2. Can I come if I am not a mountaineer There are only gentle hikes in this Expedition, and if you are unable to hike our vehicles can get you very close to the ceremonial sites and temples we visit. This is not a strenuous or challenging journey, although there are many great hikes available daily if you want a good workout.
3. What about the altitude? Our lodge is located in the Sacred Valley at an altitude of approximately 9,400 feet. Some may experience altitude sickness at this elevation, and it might take you a night or two to fully adapt.
4. Are Alberto & Marcela with us? Yes, either Alberto or Marcela will be with you on most days.
5. Can I participate if I am not a Four Winds student? Yes, this Expedition is open to everyone.
6. Is it safe? Peru receives millions of travelers from around the world. The country is safe, and the lodge where we stay has a hygienic kitchen and purified water. We suggest you leave your valuables in a safe in your room, and watch your camera and purse when in towns.
7. Can I bring my children? Kids over 12 years and older can join to this expedition as another participant.
8. Are the rites of passage the same as the Munay-Ki? Yes, during your visit to the
archaeological sites you will receive the rites of passage and transmission from the shamans directly.
9. Who are the shamans we work with? They are the sons and daughters of the masters Alberto trained with years ago, now full-fledged shamans themselves. We have worked with these medicine men and women for more than 30 years.
10. What if my roommate snores? It is sometimes possible to upgrade to a single room once at our lodge in the Sacred Valley. You can also book a single room in advance.