1. Can I do the training for my own personal growth if I don’t want to be an energy medicine practitioner?
Many of our students enroll for their own healing and to learn the wisdom teachings of shamanism. About 40% of our students go on to create energy medicine practices and a new career.
2. Do I have to take the full 28-day course?
We encourage you to enroll for the entire four-week training, so you can experience the profound effects of the detox diet, the energy medicine and shamanic practices. If you need to, you can enroll for two-week segments at a time. For instance, you can begin your first two weeks in California and finish your final two weeks in New York or Chile.
3. Are there any pre-requisites?
You do not need any previous experience in shamanism or energy medicine to enroll in the training. The only requisites are an open mind and an open heart. You need to read Dr. Villoldo’s books Shaman, Healer, Sage, and One Spirit Medicine.
4. If I am going through a health crisis, can I enroll in the training?
You should come to the training for educational purposes only. It is best to come when you are not in crisis, so as to prevent these in the future.
5. Do you offer scholarships and payment plans?
We have a scholarship program, and you can speak to one of our academic advisors about this. We also offer payment plans, but you must be paid in full before you start the training.
6. Do you offer refunds if I cannot complete the training?
We do not offer refunds, but you can have a credit for future programs if you cannot attend a class.
7. Does Dr. Villoldo teach all classes?
Alberto and Marcela are present for all 300 hour training programs unless specified in the course description, and classes are taught by them and other Four Winds teachers.
8. Why are your classes so expensive?
It costs $44,000 a year to go to Harvard, and you have to go for four years… Money saved from avoiding the Illnesses of Civilization, including cancer, Alzheimer’s, heart disease …millions!